I make studying for the ACT and SAT FUN!
My name is Kevin Roberts and I do the impossible with learning: I make it fun! Whether you or your child needs one-on-one tutoring, coaching, or skill development, or if you’re looking for help prepping for the ACT and SAT, I can help. Take a look at what my program encompasses, and the testimonials of those who have depended on my abilities. Let’s make this a fun and enjoyable experience.
My Program Encompasses:
- Diagnostic Pre-Test and Individualized Success and Improvement Plans
- Seminars focusing on each section of the exam (Math, Reading, English, Science and Essay writing) and test taking skills including: timing strategies, memorization techniques, building testing confidence, and stamina.
- One-on-one tutoring, coaching, and skill building.
- A highly energized and fun learning environment.
- Expert attention to students with ADD, ADHD, Dyslexia and other learning differences.
Be sure to check out these proven standardized test-taking tips written by me on Expert Beacon.
Here are a few select testimonials:
There aren’t enough words of praise that would do justice in describing how lucky we were to have Kevin Roberts on our ‘team’ when my daughter was preparing for her SATs. Kevin taught my daughter not only how to prepare for the exam by showing her what she needed to study, but he gave her specific tactics on how to “take” the exam! But best of all, he made the whole thing fun, because Kevin is an upbeat, fun guy who has an intuitive sense on how to best reach his students. And by the way, my daughter was accepted to one of the finest universities in the country and has earned her undergraduate and professional degrees- in very competitive and difficult areas of studies. Thanks, Kevin!
Terry Matlen, founder of ADD Consults.
Kevin sort of got inside my head and figured out the best way for me to learn. My ACT went up seven points with his help.
With Kevin’s help, my SAT went from a 1750 to over 2100! He’s a magician.
View the Testimonials page for more praise on my academic support.