I make studying for the ACT and SAT FUN!
Kevin Roberts does the impossible with ACT and SAT prep: He makes it fun! Here are the words of some of his students and their parents:
- “There aren’t enough words of praise that would do justice in describing how lucky we were to have Kevin Roberts on our ‘team’ when my daughter was preparing for her SATs. Kevin taught my daughter not only how to prepare for the exam by showing her what she needed to study, but he gave her specific tactics on how to “take” the exam! But best of all, he made the whole thing fun, because Kevin is an upbeat, fun guy who has an intuitive sense on how to best reach his students. And by the way, my daughter was accepted to one of the finest universities in the country and has earned her undergraduate and professional degrees- in very competitive and difficult areas of studies. Thanks, Kevin!’ ~Terry Matlen, founder of ADD Consults.
- “Kevin sort of got inside my head and figured out the best way for me to learn. My ACT went up seven points with his help.” ~Scott S.
- “Kevin is like a mad scientist. He’s fun, interesting, and a little crazy in a good way. I went to another SAT tutor, and was bored out of my mind. Kevin actually made it fun and I looked forward to going to him.” ~Connor M.
- “With Kevin’s help, my SAT went from a 1750 to over 2100! He’s a magician.” ~Julie K.
Meet the Instructors
My Program Encompasses:
- Diagnostic Pre-Test and Individualized Success and Improvement Plans
- Seminars focusing on each section of the exam (Math, Reading, English, Science and Essay writing) and test taking skills including: timing strategies, memorization techniques, building testing confidence, and stamina.
- One-on-one tutoring, coaching, and skill building.
- A highly energized and fun learning environment.
- Expert attention to students with ADD, ADHD, Dyslexia and other learning differences.
To register or for more information please contact us at 248-867-3591.